How to Include Header Info using Eudora
1. Open the unwanted e-mail message that you want to forward to the authorities.
2. Expose the Internet Header information by clicking the Blah, Blah, Blah button.
3. Check the forward button. The Internet Header information -- or the "Blah, Blah, Blah" -- will be included.
4 "Paste" the Internet Header information into the body of the e-mail message.
5. Address the e-mail to the Federal Trade Commission at email@example.com.
6. Then hit the Send button .
|Follow the step-by-step instructions. You can control the video with the controls at the bottom of the window. [about this video]|