Block email from the listed AOL members, e-mail addresses and domains. Allow email from all others.
1. Click the "You've Got Mail" icon on the front page.
2. From the mail options pull down menu, select "Block Unwanted Mail."
3. Click Next to proceed through the process step-by-step.
4. Select "Customize Mail Controls for this Screen Name." Click Next.
5. Select "Block e-mail from the listed AOL members, e-mail addresses and from domains. Allow e-mail from all others. " Click Next.
5. Click Save to make these changes permanent.
|Follow the step-by-step instructions. [about this video]|