Allow email from the listed e-mail addresses and domains. Block email from all others.
1. Open up your AOL Mail box.
2. From the Mail Options pull down menu, select "Block Unwanted Mail."
3. An AOL Unlimited Use area screen pops up. Click the Yes button to proceed at no charge.
4. The Mail and Spam Controls window pops up.
5. Scroll down until you see the Additional Spam Filters heading.
6. Next to Sender Filter click on Edit.
7. Check the radio button next to Use a Custom Sender List.
8. Then, click on the link to Use a Custom Sender List.
9. Check the radio button next to Allow only the senders and domains listed below.
10. Next, type in any email addresses or domain names you want to allow. Here, we have chosen to allow any email address from "abcc.com" to email us. All others will be blocked.
11. Click the Save button.
|Follow the step-by-step instructions. [about this video]|