Allow email from people I know. Block email from all others.
1. Open up your AOL Mail box.
2. From the Mail Options pull down menu, select "Block Unwanted Mail."
3. An AOL Unlimited Use area screen pops up. Click the Yes button to proceed at no charge.
4. The Mail and Spam Controls window pops up.
5. Scroll down until you see the Additional Spam Filters heading.
6. Next to Sender Filter click on Edit.
7. Check the radio button Allow mail only from People I know." People I know" applies to any address in either your Address Book or your Buddy List or anyone you wrote an email to or forwarded a message to.
8. Click the Save button.
|Follow the step-by-step instructions. [about this video]|