Activate the Spam Filter in Eudora for the PC
1. Pull down the Tools menu and select Filters
2. Check the New button to start a new filtering rule.
3. Select From in the Header pull-down menu.
4. In the Contains box, type the e-mail address you want to filter.
5. Pull down the Action menu and select Transfer To.
6. Check the new In box to the right and select Trash.
7. Now, all e-mail from that e-mail address will automatically be transferred to your Trash folder.
|Follow the step-by-step instructions [about this video]|